Pages

Christmas patterned paper wreath

You're probably tired of the patterned paper wreath, but we just wanted to remind you that you can reuse your wreath form and make it seasonal with Christmas or winter-y patterned paper.






DSC03661.JPG3

Here's one we did in traditional Christmas colors.


Winter-y Patterned Paper Wreath

Check out Tristin's wreath that she re-did in winter-y blues and whites.


Now go make a seasonal patterned paper wreath because you can finish that Christmas shopping later!

signature

8 comments:

  1. super cute wreaths! I love the blue one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creativity! How wonderful to coordinate my wreath with my wrapping paper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these paper wreaths. I wish I had time to make one! Maybe I can make one and save it for next year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pretty pretty pretty - that's all I have to say...PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! I hope you can come link it up at the craft catwalk today!
    http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I found you at Pinkapotamus and I am loving your blog! I wanted to invite you to enter my $50 American Express giveaway and my link party that are both going on this week! Keep up the great blogging and happy holidays! -Dana

    http://danajeanward.blogspot.com/2010/12/50-american-express-giveaway-ends.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really gonna have to make one of these. They are just too simply beautiful to pass up. You crafty girls are causing a crafting contagion. Now, to find the time!

    ReplyDelete

We cherish your questions, comments, and love. If you're not a fan, why not find something you do love and leave some love there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...